Information for those chosen to present:
Speakers must provide their own:
- laptop and/or tablet with their presentation loaded on it and HDMI interface (FYI: We no longer support VGA connections.)
- any additional dongles/adapters required to connect their device to our projector
- remote presentation "clicker" to advance slides (if desired & highly recommended)
- laser pointer (if desired)
METROCON will provide:
- a 60"x30" table (on which you may place your device, notes, water, etc.)
- projector (non-HD)
- projection screen (4:3 aspect ratio)
- bottled water
- a token of appreciation from the volunteer planning Committee
Market Hall has free WiFi within the building, but it gets weaker as the volume of users increases. To access it, use your device to check for networks and chose “Market Hall” as your network. A better bet is to use your own cellular-based hot-spot, but signals (Verizon, AT&T, etc.) vary in strength.
Certificates of Completion
You are not required to bring certificates for those who complete your course. After the event, we will issue a comprehensive Conference Transcript to those who complete Continuing Education.
EDAC | GBCI | IDCEC
Any Attendee needing to report their Continuing Education to EDAC, GBCI, and IDCEC will be able to self-report with his or her individual Conference Transcript, so you do not need to pass around a sign-in sheet, nor do you need to report attendance after the event.
If your course is AIA-approved, then you are required to bring your AIA sign-in sheet, pass it around the room to have AIA members sign it, and report those members' course completion immediately after the event.
Approximately 2-3 weeks after the event, you will be emailed a list of those individuals who completed your course.
Approximately 2-3 weeks after the event, you will be emailed a summary of the results of your course evaluations.