What does your booth space include?
► Each 10'x10' booth will include...
- an 8’-high black back drape
- 3' high black side dividing drapes (except on a corner)
- one wastebasket
- a simple identification sign
- up to two folding chairs (if requested on-site at the GES Desk)
► Booths do not include electricity, furniture or flooring. (Carpet or flooring is not required, but it is encouraged for the comfort of your staff and visitors to your booth since the trade show floor is concrete.)
► If multiple adjoining booths are purchased, the 3' high side dividing drapes will not be included within the Exhibitor’s space.
► If an Exhibitor has possession of a complete “island” – i.e., has no other Exhibitors around them – then no drapes will be included at all unless requested otherwise.
► Exhibit height is limited to 8’, and exhibits may not restrict the side view of neighboring exhibits. For more information, refer to our ACCEPTABLE BOOTH CONFIGURATIONS.
► Exhibitors may petition the METROCON Committee to deviate from height and visibility restrictions, but they must put in their Variance Request no later than 5:00 PM (CST) ON JULY 13, 2018. Contact us with details, sketches, renderings and/or photographs to request the variance.
What about Shipping, Labor, Furnishings, Electricity & WiFi?
GES is our General Services Contractor, and you may order electricity, carpet, furnishings, and labor through them if needed. If you need to ship anything to show, you will need to coordinate through them as well.
- You may supply your own carpet, flooring, furnishings, signage, etc.
- You may use your own workers to load and unload your truck, move items in and out with man-powered dollies, and set up and dismantle your booth. However, if you require the use of pallet jacks, forklifts, cherry pickers, or any kind of motorized equipment, then you are required by Market Hall to hire GES to operate that equipment for safety reasons.
- Market Hall has free WiFi within the building, but it gets weaker as the volume of users increases. To access it, use your device to check for networks and chose “Market Hall” as your network. A better bet is to use your own cellular-based hot-spot, but signals (Verizon, AT&T, etc.) vary in strength.
What marketing tools do you have available?
Lead Retrieval & Digital Sponsorships
Metrocon, Inc. has partnered with Exceed Events LLC to offer optional lead retrieval and digital marketing opportunities to improve your ROI during the show. If you are interested in either opportunity, order directly from Exceed Events HERE.
Please take advantage of our complimentary Marketing Toolkit with images and ideas to help you promote your presence at the show to your own established networks. Accompanying the Marketing Toolkit, you will also find links to articles containing expert advice about maximizing your trade show success.
Pegasus Exhibitor Awards
This year, when you purchase exhibit space, you will automatically be entered into our annual Pegasus Awards for Exhibitors, so take great care to design an exhibit space that's both visually appealing and informative. If your company wins, you will be listed HERE on our website for an entire year!
Trade Show Giveaways
Booth giveaways are always a good way to attract Attendees during a trade show. If you would like for us to promote your giveaway right before the show on social media, please contact us, providing details about what you are giving away and how attendees may enter (if applicable).
It is our policy not to distribute or sell the Attendee List BEFORE the show. However, within 2-3 weeks AFTER the show, the primary Sponsor and Exhibitor contacts will receive the list of all Attendees [names, addresses, email addresses (unless an Attendee chooses to opt-out on sharing his or her email address), and self-declared design practice areas].
>> Alert <<
If a third-party source contacts you claiming they can sell you our Attendee List, then they are lying. Do not engage with them.
Please know that:
- We are not affiliated in any way with these "marketing" companies, nor do we sell or provide them our Attendee List; therefore, the list they are offering to sell you is fraudulent.
- We have not provided any of these companies with our Sponsors' or Exhibitors' contact information, so they must look at our Sponsor and Exhibitor Lists on our webiste and then search for company contacts.
- The only companies we partner with and provide our Sponsors' and Exhibitors' contact information are: our General Services contractor, GES; our Registration & Lead Retrieval Vendor, Exceed Events; our mobile app company, a2z; and our Show Directory Publisher, Crest Publications.