2018 Continuing Education
Looking for information on how to report your 2018 Continuing Education? Visit our 2018 CE Reporting page for details.
During each of our nine time slots over the two-day conference, we had at least one course that applied to the following: Healthcare Design | Residential Design | Workplace Design | AIA-approved | Sustainability / GBCI-approved.
All CE Courses CE Courses (including the Keynote Address) were approved by IDCEC [Interior Design Continuing Education Council], which means they were all approved by ASID [American Society of Interior Designers], IDC [Interior Designers of Canada], and IIDA [International Interior Design Association].
Courses that are also approved by...
- AIA - American Institute of Architects for their members
- EDAC - The Center for Health Design for Evidence-Based Design Certification
- GBCI - Green Building Certification Inc. for LEED Accreditation
...are marked accordingly.
- HSW: Health Safety Welfare
- HSW-BF: Barrier-Free
- HSW-SD: Sustainable Design
- HSW-BC: Building Codes
Applicable Practice Areas:
- ED: Education Design
- FM: Facilities Management
- HC: Healthcare Design
- HD: Hospitality Design
- ID: Institutional Design
- MF: Multifamily Design
- RD: Residential Design
- SP: Retail Design/Store Planning
- WP: Workplace Design/Corporate