2018 Attendee Registration
Registration for the Trade Show and Programming opend at 8:00 AM (CST) on Friday, June 1, 2018. If you want to do any of the following things, then you need to register to attend:
If you are registering as an Individual, then the process is straightforward. If you want to register a Group, are a conference Speaker, or are an Exhibitor or Sponsor, then we have some additional instructions (please scroll down to the Additional Instructions section).
Regardless of registration type, however:
- Every registrant must have their own individual email address because the system tracks everyone by their email address, not their name.
- Any registrant who wants to receive discounted pricing on Continuing Education courses must indicate their Membership type and Membership number. (See our Cost to Attend page for important details regarding Member qualification.)
If you sign up for anything that has a fee associated with it, then payment in full is required at the time of registration. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
If you have a Promo Code to discount your registration, then you will use it in the Payment section during the registration process. (Be sure to enter your code exactly as it was given to you, taking care not to type in any spaces or extra characters before, within, or after the Promo Code. You will know that you have entered it correctly when you see an amount deducted from your total.)
Once your online registration is complete, you will receive two emails:
- one with your account information that will remind you how to log back into your METROCON18 account to make changes or additions or simply to access your schedule,
- and another one with your receipt with your itinerary attached as a PDF
Please allow up to 20 minutes for the emails to land in your inbox.
After Completing Registration
You will be able to LOGIN to the registration website and go to your Attendee Dashboard to do any of the following:
- modify your contact information and demographic details
- review your order history and resend yourself your receipt
- download an itinerary showing everything you have registered for
- reset your password
ALERT: NOT UNTIL JUNE 8TH WILL YOU BE ABLE TO LOGIN AND DO THE FOLLOWING...
- change your CE Course and Seminar schedule
- add and pay for Seminars
- add and pay for the Keynote
- modify your lunch selection(s)
- add and pay for lunch(es)
Download this Attendee Dashboard Guide [PDF] to find out how.
When you register a Group, you will...
- be able to indicate whether or not you will be attending or are simply acting as an administrator.
- provide only one physical address for the entire Group.
- provide First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Phone Number & unique Email Address for each registrant.
- create a password that will allow you to login later. This password will also be the default password for everyone in your Group to use to login to their own accounts with their own unique email address. Why would you as the administrator need to login? To buy lunches for registrants or yourself, change demographic data for other registrants or yourself, or sign yourself up for programming and/or change your own programming selections. You will NOT be able add or alter other registrants' programming selections. Each registrant will need to login to their own account to alter their programming schedule (or you can login as them and do it for them).
- NOT be able to log back in and add more registrants to your Group registration right now. That feature is coming soon.
After you register your Group, you will be emailed the receipt showing payment for the entire group, as well as your account information. Each person you registered will also be emailed their account information, and each person will be able to login with their own email address and the default password you set as administrator to access their schedule and/or make changes.
If you have been chosen to speak at the conference, then your email address is in our system. If you do not want to sign up for any programming or lunches, then you do not need to register. We will have your badge waiting for you on-site at the Attendee Registration Desk.
If you DO want to sign up for programming and/or lunches, however, then you will need to register as per the instructions emailed to you on May 29th by Show Manager Laura McDonald Stewart. If you cannot find that email containing your password, special Speaker Promo Code and registration instructions, please contact Laura directly. You may also download this Guide to your Speaker Dashboard [PDF].
for EXHIBITORS + Sponsors who are exhibiting
Download this Exhibitor & Sponsor Dashboard Guide [PDF] to find out how to add staff, add lunches for staff, and sign up the primary contact or Staff for any Programming - i.e., Seminars, the Keynote, CE Courses, and Tours.
for SPONSORS who are not Exhibiting
If you are NOT Exhibiting and want to register staff badges, add lunches for staff, and sign yourself or staff up for any Programming, then Show Manager Laura McDonald Stewart will be contacting you directly to provide instructions.