What does it cost to attend?
Find out by answering the following questions.
Question #1: Do you want to participate in any programming?
► If you just want to attend the trade show on one or both days, it won't cost you anything.
► If you would also like to take any programming, there are some associated fees:
- Keynote Speaker: $20
- Seminars: $20 each
- Student Programming: $0
- Continuing Education Courses: $75 (flat fee - as many as you want to take) Members / $150 for Non-Members
Question #2: Are you considered a "Member"?
To qualify as a Member and receive discounted CE Course pricing, an Attendee must be in good standing - i.e., not suspended for non-payment - in at least one of the official organization databases listed below ON MAY 1, 2018. If not, then the Attendee will not qualify as a Member and will need to pay the Non-Member CE flat fee price.
- ASID: Individual Members (includes all Practitioner levels, Educators, Students & Industry Partner Reps)
- CSI: Individual Members (includes Professionals, Emerging Professionals & Students)
- IIDA: Individual Members (includes all Practitioner levels, Educators, Students & Industry Reps)
- NEWH: Individual Members (includes General, Student, Associate & Educational Professionals)
- USGBC: Individual Members (includes Regular, National Member Employee, Student, EP, Sustaining & Community Members)
Question #3: When are you registering?
► If you register between June 1 @ 8:00 AM (CST) - August 3 @ 5:00 PM (CST), then the cost to attend either or both days of the trade show, as well as the Thursday evening Happy Hour, is $0.
► If you wait to register until after the August 3 @ 5:00 PM (CST) deadline, then the cost to attend either or both days of the trade show, as well as the Thursday evening Happy Hour, is $10.
Other Potential Costs
When registering during the online window, you have the option of buying pre-paid boxed lunches for $15 each for either or both days of the show. Why do this? To save time waiting in line at the Food Court.
Thursday Happy Hour Drink Tickets
Registered Attendees receive one complimentary drink ticket for the Happy Hour; however, you may purchase more drink tickets on-site for from bar cashiers. Find drink prices HERE.
Valet service is available at the MAIN ENTRANCE (NW / Renaissance Hotel side) of Market Hall to anyone at the cost of $8.00 each day. The valet area does fill up quickly, so plan accordingly.
Fee Pricing Examples
You qualify as a Member, register before the August 3 @ 5:00 PM deadline, and sign up for some CE Courses, the Keynote Address, one Seminar, and Pre-paid Lunches on both days.
- Member price for any amount of CE Courses: $75
- Keynote Address: $20
- Seminar: $20
- Pre-paid Lunches for both days: $15 x 2 = $30
- Trade Show price prior to deadline: $0
Therefore, the price would be $145.
You do not qualify as a Member, register after the August 3 @ 5:00 PM deadline, and want to sign up for some CE Courses and two Seminars.
- Trade Show price after the deadline: $10
- Non-Member price for any amount of CE Courses: $150
- Seminars: $20 x 2 = $40
Because registration for Programming closes at August 3 @ 5:00 PM, you will first pay $10 to attend the either or both days of the trade show. Then, only when you are on-site, you will pay $190 for any amount of CE Courses (if available) and Seminars (if available) back at the CE Help Desk. Therefore, the total price will end up being $200.
You qualify as a Member, register after the August 3 @ 5:00 PM deadline, and want to attend the trade show and Thursday evening Happy Hour, and sign up for a Pre-paid Lunch on Thursday.
- Trade Show price after the deadline: $10 (includes Happy Hour)
In this case, your Member status does not matter because you are do not want to take any CE Courses. Also, the deadline to register for Pre-paid Lunches is August 3 @ 5:00 PM, so you cannot purchase a Pre-paid Lunch. Therefore, the total price is $10.